The ProForm ZT4 Treadmill is one of the ZT series that has a smaller running surface at 18” W x 50” L, designed for walking and jogging activities.
Although users can still run on it; but the tread belt is not spacious enough to allow them to do so with full stride, especially those that are 6′ tall and above.
Depending on what you wish to accomplish, any one of these series is capable of helping you to achieve that fitness goal.
The ZT4 Treadmill is foldable, and portable, therefore, it can easily be moved around and it doesn’t require plenty of space for storage. Its ProShox Cushioning system is designed to ensure a low impact on the joints.
While the powerful and energy-efficient 2.5 horsepower motor provides a speed range of 0-10 mph.
Click right here to have a peek at the price of the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- It is built with a durable steel frame
- It has a ProShox Cushioning that protects the joints from stress thereby providing maximum comfort during a workout
- Is has got SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist that allows the user to easily fold up for storage
- It has a 2.5 horsepower motor that speeds up the machine from 0 to 10 mph without overheating or breaking down
- Users can walk, jog, and maybe run on it
- Its operation is smooth and nearly-silent
- It is integrated with heart rate monitoring pulse grips that read and transmit the heart rate data to the monitor for proper observation your pulse rate
- It supports 300 lbs./136 kg maximum user weight
- It has got an automatic 0 to 10% incline that enables a user to experience challenging workouts that burn tons of calories
- The console integrates MP3 port for syncing a smartphone/tablet or an iPod with the built-in speakers for quality music output
- The integrated CoolAir fan with 2 speeds keeps the user cool throughout a workout session
- It has a large 5’’ backlit LCD Window Display that allows a user to monitor workout data such as Incline, Calories Burned, Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, and ¼ Mile Track
- It has 16 workout programs that automatically engage an incline and speed level for targeted fitness goals
- Low-maintenance requirement
- Transport wheels for easy relocation process
- A tablet holder is included for entertainment
- 2 accessory holders for the placement of a water bottle, a remote controller, keys, and more
- It is not a runner’s treadmill because its tread belt is not large, and the speed is just 10 mph tops
- The console is not telemetry enabled
- The fan is not very stong
- Frame 5 years
- Motor 5 years
- Parts 90 days
- Labor 90 days
Product Dimensions and Specifications
- Length 70”
- Width 33”
- Height 53”
- Folded dimensions: 30” L x 33” W
- Shipping dimensions: 67.25” L x 30” W x 11.25” H
- Net weight: 158 lbs./71.6 kg
- Gross weight: 160 lbs./72.6 kg
- Tread belt dimensions: 50” L x 18” W
- Maximum user weight capacity: 300 lbs./136 kg
- Frame: Steel
- Motor: 2.5 horsepower
- Power: 120V AC, 15A
- Speed range: 0-10 mph
- Incline: Automatic, 0-10%
- Cushioning system: ProShox
- Monitor: 5” backlit LCD
- Programs: 16
- Tablet holder included
- 2 accessory holders for a water bottle and other stuff
- Built-in speakers and MP3 port
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost depends on where you are purchasing the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill; if you are buying from Amazon, the shipping is free, however only for U.S residents.
The assembly is not difficult as it comes with an instruction manual on how to assemble it. It won’t take more than 2 hours to assemble.
Maintenance of the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill
The treadmill mustn’t be used outdoor or be exposed to rain or direct sunlight. Keep it clean and periodically lubricate the running surface for smooth operation.
Also, ensure that every part is tight and good before using it for a workout.
There is hardly anything without a downside and so does the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill. The running deck is small for taller individuals that would love to run on the machine.
On the other hand, its upside includes the space-saving design, the 16 programmed workouts, 0-10% automatic incline system, 2.5 horsepower motor that provides a speed range of 0-10 mph, and more.
That said, if you are concerned about the small running deck, you might as well lookup the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill because it happens to have almost the same features as the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill except it has a bigger running deck of 20’’ x 55’’.
I am a health and fitness enthusiast. I take anything and everything that improves my health seriously. Hence, I try to share my knowledge in helping people that wish to up their health status to one that enables them to live strong with confidence.
We also review health and fitness equipment such as treadmills, elliptical trainers, spin bikes. recumbent bikes and many more.