Those aware of the EgoFit Walker will agree that it shares some similarities with the Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill.
However, the former could be used for exercise in seated and standing positions while the latter is smaller and could only be used in a seated position.
The Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill gets you to move your legs while seated on a sofa or office seat.
Its acquisition will be a big deal to those that often walk behind the desk and the elderly that sit around a lot. It provides them with some sort of physical activity that does not affect their work or fun.
Click right here to have a peek at the price of the Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill.
The Frame and Construction
As aforementioned, Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill is designed to be used while seated and never to be stood on. It supports a maximum user weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg, but only allows a maximum leg weight of 80 lbs./36.2 kg.
Unlike the traditional treadmills, this initiates blood circulation while seated in front of a desk, TV, or on your favorite sofa/chair. It works on your core, quads, hamstrings, and calves muscle groups, and also helps you to burn calories.
Its frame material is not specified, but we believe it is made of steel, while the side rail covers are made of plastic.
Interestingly, it has a height adjustment feature (incline) that enables you to reposition your legs for a more or less challenging workout.
Its compact design makes it very easy to be moved around. After all, it only weighs 23.6 lbs./10.7 kg.
The assembled dimensions are 20’’ long by 19’’ wide by 5.5’’ high. To put it differently, it needs a workout area with measurements of 1’7’’ length by 1’6’’ width.
Thus, it is very convenient to be used under the desk or anywhere around the house.
Whether you work from home or happen to sit around a lot, the Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill might be a necessary companion.
This unit is motorized and it needs to be plugged into a 110/220v for it to be functional.
The motor provides a speed range of 0.9 and 1.3 mph.
This might seemingly be too slow, but remember, the unit is designed to be used in a seated position.
The speed could be adjusted via the included remote control that is pretty handy.
Its operation is smooth and almost silent. Hence, as you work on your laptop, watch a TV show, or whatever it is you do while using the MiniTREAD, you won’t be distracted by its noise level.
Finally, there is an emergency/reset button on the unit that automatically stops its operation whenever an excessive weight is felt or when pressed.
The Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill’s walking surface is 8 degrees inclined by design.
However, it can further be increased to 14 degrees if you wish to change the intensity of your workout. Doing so requires you to manually release the incline latch at the front of the MiniTread machine until it snaps into place.
So, yes, the unit has a manual incline system.
This Electric MiniTread Treadmill does not have the conventional console but it does have a monitor on its remote control.
The remote control has a backlit multi-digital screen that tracks your progress. It displays workout stats such as Time, Distance, Speed, Steps, and Calories with high readability that cannot be compromised no matter the lighting condition of the room it’s been used in.
The navigation buttons on it enable you to start or stop the unit, adjust the speed level, and more.
Speed and Distance are measured in mph and miles by default, but it is entirely possible to set them in km/p, and km if you so desire.
The remote control is electrically powered. This means it needs to be plugged into the treadmill’s right-side panel and onto a standard power outlet using the included power cord.
Lastly, how to effectively use the remote control is nicely laid out in the instruction manual.
The manufacturer offers optional wheel stoppers for stabilizing a chair with wheels.
This is necessary for those that use this type of chair with the unit to ensure stability, safety, and productivity.
The Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill is compact and lightweight, hence, putting it away for storage is easy and convenient.
It weighs about 23.6 lbs./10.7 kg with dimensions of 20’’ long by 19’’ wide by 5.5’’ high. In other words, a storage area with measurements of 1’7’’ length by 1’6 width by 1’ high will suffice.
It can safely and easily be carried to wherever you wish to move it with the help of the integrated recessed handle on either side of it.
- Innovative; designed to be used under the desk, or before the television while seated
- Compact, lightweight, and portable; thus, it doesn’t take up too much space, and it’s easy to be moved around
- Supports a maximum user weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg, and 80 lbs./36.2 kg maximum leg weight
- It provides cardiovascular exercises with low impact
- It helps to burn calories and engages the lower muscle groups such as the quads, core, hamstrings, and calves
- Its operation is quiet and smooth, hence, no noise interference to what you do while using it
- It is suitable for those that work a lot behind the desk, and the elderly as well
- You can track your workout progress via the multi-digital backlit remote control that displays stats such as Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, and Steps
- You have the option of setting Distance and Speed metrics in either miles or km and mph or km/h, respectively
- There is a manual incline system that enables you to increase the slope up to 14 degrees for a more challenging workout
- The motor offers a speed range of 0.9-1.3 mph
- The recessed handle on each side of the unit enables you to carry it safely and conveniently for storage or relocation purposes
- There is an emergency stop button that automatically stops the operation of the machine when it senses an excessive amount of weight or when pressed
- No assembly is required
- The maintenance requirement is minimal
- It cannot be used while standing on it
- 1 Year warranty
Product Dimensions and Specifications
- Length: 20’’
- Width: 19’’
- Height: 5.5’’
- Net weight: 23.6 lbs./10.7 kg
- Gross weight: 28.6 lbs./13 kg
- Maximum user weight capacity: 300 lbs./136 kg
- Maximum leg weight capacity: 80 lbs./36.2 kg
- Tread belt dimensions: N/A
- Recessed handles
- Motor: Yes
- Speed range: 0.9-1.3 mph
- Multi digital backlit/remote control tracks workout progress and helps to navigate through the machine’s functions
- Power and remote-control cords included
- Power: 110/220A, standard power outlet
- Incline: Manual (14 degree)
The Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill ships out in a single box that weighs 28.6 lbs./13 kg.
The delivery takes a couple of days.
Assembly is not required as it arrives fully installed, therefore, it can be used out of the box.
However, the tread belt may need to be readjusted at some point in time; and when this happens, the included Allen wrench will come in handy.
The maintenance required is basic.
Simply use and store the Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill in a place that is clean, dry, and cool. Do not allow dust to settle on it; covering it with a towel or any piece of cloth when not in use will do the trick.
Make sure to unplug the unit when you are done using it.
Finally, do not stand on it for exercise because it’s designed to be used while seated only.
The Onthemuv MiniTREAD Compact Electric Treadmill is indeed a special kind of a workout machine that is exclusively made for those that work a lot behind a desk, and folks that would like to be active while sitting.
Its compact design makes it fit in any part of your room or apartment, and it can easily be moved or stored away.