Table of Contents
This product has been discontinued!!!
The Diamondback 1260 ef is yet another elliptical trainer that will suffice to say is the ‘leader of the pack! I have always had a thing for elliptical trainers, and this one is a beast and the best. It was named the ‘best buy’ by a leading consumer reporting publication for six years and it has not shown signs of slowing down.
The reason for that is not far fetched, because it has lots of sophisticated features that make it stand out from the rest. For instance, it has about 20 resistance levels that are electronically controlled. It has powerful incline levels that can push a newbie or pro to the limit. And its heavy-duty steel frame makes it durable and perfect for your home gym. There is no amount of accolades that will be too much for this beauty because it truly deserves it.
What Can I Achieve By Having This?
All its features will be useless if it can not accomplish anything for its owner, thus we look at what it can help anyone to achieve. Because of its custom workout and resistance levels, you can burn more calories easily than any other elliptical trainer. The Diamondback 1260 EF offers and supports a lot of workout programs that include a hill climb, sprint, cardio, glute burner, quad builder, target HR, HR interval, HR hill, fat burner, total trainer, interval, manual, random and interval.
It has a sophisticated multiple data digital display, that will show your progress by displaying your workout intensity level, calories burned, calories burned per minute, incline, speed level, your pulse, RPM, distance covered, watts, and many more. Your heart rate can be monitored as well by using the dual heart rate options; the handgrips that has inbuilt heart rate contacts and the polar compatible heart rate receiver which will be strapped to the chest to monitor your heart rate just in case you are doing a hands-free workout.
Can’t also beat the electronic programmable incline, which will allow you to go from flat to hill climbing workouts.
- It has a dual heart monitor
- Electronically controlled 20 resistance levels
- It has a digital data display with four windows
- Program instructions in an alphanumeric format
- LED indicators for easy selection of programs
- Cushioned foot pads
- Display monitors time, speed, pulse, RPM, heart rate, and distance
- Custom programs
- Quickstart option for programs; Interval, hill climb, sprint, manual and random cross
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Grips have Crayton rubber for comfort
- It has five heart rate interactive programs; fat burner, heart rate hill, heart rate interval, target heart rate, and cardio
- It has a built-in hand pulse sensor
- Supports 325 pounds capacity
- Poly V belt drive that ensures that it is soundless during a workout
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame and brake, 5 years on electronics and parts, 1 year on labor and 90 days on wear items
- Too pricey
The Diamondback 1260 ef is a perfect choice for those that have a taste, that understand comfort and also want to achieve positive results. It is such a machine, if acquired, you could say you have invested in your health! I have searched for the downside to this machine, but could only find one, which is the cost. But that does not come as a surprise since this is one of a kind with lots of technological features.
In my opinion, I won’t even consider that as a ‘con’, because you are getting every penny you spent if you acquire this machine. If you can afford it, it is worth having at your home gym otherwise, you can always go for this elliptical trainer.
If you have any contribution, question or just a comment, please do not hesitate to drop it at the comment box below.