I reviewed the Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike not long ago and I found it very interesting. But the Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike is even more interesting because it is the upgraded version of the former.
In other words, the manufacturer added a number of remarkable features that make exercising with it more effective and enjoyable. Thus, not many recumbent bikes of the same price range can beat it.
Let’s have a look at the features of the Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike, or you may click right here to have a peek at the price on Amazon.
- It has 29 programs which include 12 profile, 9 heart rate controlled, 4 user profiles, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test, and Quickstart. These features are designed to make your workouts productive and motivational.
- It has this DualTrack two blue backlit LCD window system that allows you to view your workout data even when the other window is covered with a device or magazine and it displays up to 13 workout details which include speed, time, distance, level, and revolutions per minute, heart rate, calories and more.
- It has got a media shelf for your device.
- The Bluetooth LE connectivity allows you to connect to the Nautilus fitness app and NautilusConnect goal tracking and data export which keeps you informed about your workout progress and ultimately keeps you focused towards achieving your fitness goals.
- It also has got a USB port for charging and data exchange (to NautilusConnect and/or myfitnesspal.com). This port could be used for MP3 as well.
- Its seat is a back, vented, padded and contoured type that is designed to ensure a comfortable ride or workout.
- The seat is equally adjustable by virtue of its aluminum sliding rail system and solid locking that would allow you to get on the right suitable position for the workout.
- It has an eddy current resistance system with 25 levels; thus, users can engage in different workout challenges for ultimate fitness results
- It is integrated with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel that keeps the unit grounded and noiseless.
- To ensure that a solid platform is provided, two levelers and center support are integrated into the unit.
- For easy movement of the unit, transport wheels are provided and integrated.
- For added stability during a vigorous workout, oversized crossbar tubing is also integrated.
- It has Ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a comfortable riding position when using the heart rate program.
- It is also telemetry enabled which means a wireless chest strap heart rate monitor can be used with this unit.
- It has got acoustic chambered speakers for distinct, big, and quality sound output. Time to be entertained during a workout.
- It has a 3-speed fan designed to keep you cool through the entire workout session.
- Nautilus has hydration in mind and therefore included a water bottle holder that would allow you to keep water handy during your workout.
- It supports 300 pounds or 136 kg maximum user weight
- The HR chest strap is not included
- 10 Years on frame
- 2 Years on the parts
- 1 Year on electronics
- And 90 days on labor
- 6’’ Height
- 3’’ Width
- 3’’ Length
- It weighs about 97 pounds
Shipping and Assembly
Usually, the shipping cost is determined by where you are purchasing the unit. Should you be buying from Amazon then be rest assured it is free except you would prefer a different arrangement aside from the Amazon standard shipping.
As for assembly, it is relatively easy to assemble because the unit comes with the main components pre-assembled and it is also accompanied by a detailed instruction manual that would walk you through the process of assembly.
Having looked at the quality and the features of the Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike, we have concluded that this bike is recommendable considering its price tag as well.