The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Trainer is obviously a high-end unit that also has what it takes to experience effective workout and get results. It is solidly built and equipped with a lot of features that include 20 grades of intensity and 20 distinct ramp levels that are designed to target the calves, glutes, and quadriceps.
It is a low-impact and full-body cardiovascular machine that engages over 80% of the body’s muscle groups.
This unit is undoubtedly prepared to provide exceptional cardiovascular and fat-burning workouts.
Click right here to have a peek at the price and of fo the LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Trainer on Amazon.
- It has a 20’’ stride length that allows user to exercise with powerful and unrestricted strides
- It is well built with a steel frame that ensures sturdiness and durability
- It comes with a solid perimeter weighted 25 pounds flywheel that also provides a smooth and quiet ride
- Its beautiful and 6” backlit LCD monitor displays all the workout data a user requires to remain focused and motivated; such data include time, speed, calories, pulse, stride count, ramp, resistance level, core balance, and more.
- It is integrated with 21 exercise programs tailored to help the user achieve physical fitness expeditiously
- It has heart rate contact sensors that read and transmit heart rate data to the monitor so that the user can maintain the heart rate zone at all times
- It has a Core balance technology that identifies precisely the amount of pressure that is applied on each pedal; this means users will know when to make an adjustment on the pressure they apply when pedaling
- The elliptical trainer has got static and movable handlebars designed to enable users to either work out the whole body or just the lower body
- It comes with an audio port and speakers for entertainment purposes during workouts
- It has the capability to receive heart rate data through the built-in HR receiver and the wireless HR chest strap
- Free online LifeSpan membership available for uploading workout data, and also tracking user progress
- It has an automatic incline with up to 30-degree incline for a range of workout challenges
- The base framework features adjustable, rubberized foot stabilizers for maximum stability
- USB Port available for data transfer
- It has a tablet holder and a water bottle holder to help keep water handy for hydration during a workout
- Impressive warranty coverage
- Maintenance is low
- It has no cooling fan; therefore a user must provide an alternative during a workout.
- It has no Bluetooth adapter
- If you must use a tablet on the holder that could prevent the user from seeing the workout data
- Lifetime on frame
- 3 Years on Parts
- 1 Year on Labor
- It weighs about 230 pounds
- It supports 350 pounds maximum user weight
- 80’’ Length
- 24’’ Width
- 69’’ Height
Shipping and Assembly
Shipping cost usually depends on where you are buying from; should you be buying from the Amazon (recommended) the shipping cost is free.
As for assembly, it is relatively easy to assemble because most of the major components are pre-assembled and moreover, it comes with a comprehensive instruction manual that would walk anyone through the assembly process.
Using the LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer will never be boring because there are many features that could spice up your workouts. These features include the 21 programs that are made up of 5 heart rate programs, 7 healthy living programs, 5 sports training programs, 2 weight loss programs, and 2 custom programs.
Moreover, it has a Q-factor (distance between the pedals) of 89mm/3.5” that provides natural and stress-free stepping experience and an optimal stride length of 20’’. Its core balance technology is also one of the features that cannot be ignored.