The RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill is the modified and upgraded version of the RUNOW 3305EB Folding Treadmill, which we just reviewed. As expected, they are different in many ways, including the structural design as well.
The 6631CA Treadmill has an automatic incline system, an increased number of workout programs, a wider and longer running surface, a powerful motor (3.5 horsepower) that provides a speed range of 0.6 mph to 12.6 mph, and much more.
For more details, please read through this review.
Meanwhile, if you wish to have a peek at the best price of the RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill, click right here.
The Frame & Construction
The RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill possesses a commercial-grade steel frame that is powder-coated with anti-corrosion paint, and other external parts are made of durable plastic.
It supports a maximum user weight capacity of 287 lbs./130 kg.
The treadmill is stable, thanks to its base framework and net weight of 194 lbs./88 kg.
It is slightly larger than a standard treadmill by a few inches. Its overall dimensions are 70’’ long by 34’’ wide by 60’’ high. This means an area with measurements of 5’83’’ length by 2’83’’ width is required for workouts.
Also, to ensure that safety and easy access is attained, a 2’ extra clearance is needed around it.
Finally, even though the treadmill is a bit heavy, it can easily be moved around the room through the integrated transport wheels.
The Deck of the RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill
The deck integrates a shock-absorbing system that comprises dampening pads, vertical cushions, and a 7-layer elastic running surface that also consists of high-quality shock-absorbing elements.
So, this reduces the impact that is usually felt on the joints while running.
The tread belt dimensions are 20’’ wide by 55’’ long.
The RUNOW Folding Treadmill has a 3.5 horsepower motor that provides a speed range of 0.6 mph-12.6 mph.
It is powerful, energy-efficient, and heat resistant. As a result, it could withstand frequent and prolonged high-speed workouts.
The speed levels are controllable via the quick and gradual keys on the console. Although, when a preset workout program is selected, a certain speed level automatically deploys.
The sound level of the motor during operation is less than 60 dB.
In other words, it won’t be a problem exercising with the treadmill around the family or neighbors living nearby.
The motor needs to be plugged into a power outlet for it to be functional.
The RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill has an automatic incline system. It comprises an electric motor that lifts and lowers the front base of the treadmill to induce an incline.
It could be adjusted between 0%-15% via the quick 3, 7, 11, and 15 incline buttons on the console so that you can experience different workout intensities. There are also gradual adjustment keys that enable you to increase or decrease the incline by 1% at a time.
The automatic incline system is convenient to use because, at a push of a button, the deck of the treadmill inclines without having to get off the treadmill.
The console features a 7’’-backlit LCD monitor that tracks workout statistics such as Time, Distance, Speed, Calories Burned, Incline, and Heart Rate with high readability that cannot be diminished even when viewed in a poorly lit room.
It is possible to switch the Distance and the Speed measurement units from mile/mph to km/km/h, and vice versa.
For your heart rate data to be displayed, you need to grasp the EKG contact grips during workouts.
Unfortunately, the console is not telemetric. Thus, it cannot wirelessly connect to an HR chest device for heart rate monitoring.
The console also embodies the Speed & Incline buttons, Start/Stop/Pause buttons, the emergency key, 40 workout programs, and a manual mode.
You can set up a countdown goal for Time, Distance, and Calories.
The dashboard of the treadmill has a dual-storage tray designed for the placement of a water bottle and other personal stuff, and it also integrates a tablet holder and built-in Bluetooth speakers.
So, you can use your smartphone for streaming music through the built-in speakers and be able to keep water handy for hydration purposes.
The RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill is a bit heavy and bulky, but it doesn’t make the storage and relocation process difficult because it has a space-saving design and transport wheels.
It also has a soft drop system that helps in folding and unfolding the treadmill without hassles.
When folded, a storage area with measurements of 3’83’’ length by 2’91’’ width can accommodate it.
- It has a thick commercial-grade steel frame
- It supports 287 lbs./130 kg maximum user weight capacity
- Its space-saving design and the integrated transport wheels make storage convenient and easy
- The running surface dimensions are 20’’ W x 55’’ L; meaning more room for a comfortable and safe workout experience
- The long-lasting and energy-efficient 3.5 horsepower motor provides a 0.6 mph-12.6 mph speed range
- The operation of the treadmill is smooth and relatively silent; hence, it is home-friendly
- The automatic incline system with up to 15% adjustable level enables you to train with different intensity
- 40 workout programs are included to help you advance your fitness goals
- The 7’’ backlit LCD monitor tracks your workout progress by displaying stats such as Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate with high readability that can’t be compromised
- Toggle mile/mph to km/km/h, and vice versa for Distance and Speed measurements
- The running surface has a triple shock-absorbing system that includes 6 dampening pads, vertical cushions, and a 7-layer tread belt
- Assembly is not complicated
- The maintenance requirement is minimal
- Bluetooth speakers included
- Dual storage trays included
- A tablet holder is included
- It needs a little bit of space for workouts
- The console is not telemetric (it is not HR chest strap compatible)
- The monitor’s view might be blocked when a table device is placed on its holder
- 1 Year on Parts
Product Dimensions & Specifications
- Length: 70’’
- Width: 34’’
- Height: 60’’
- Folded dimensions: 46’’ L x 35’’ W x 60’’ H
- Shipping dimensions: 72’’ L x 35’’ W x 15’’ H
- Net weight: 194 lbs./88 kg
- Gross weight: 216 lbs./97.97 kg
- Tread belt dimensions: 20’’ W x 55’’ H
- Maximum user weight capacity: 287 lbs./130 kg
- Incline: Automatic, 0-15%
- Motor: 3.5 horsepower
- Speed range: 0.6 mph-12.6 mph
- Frame: Commercial grade steel
- Programs: 40 (36 preset programs, 3 custom programs, and 1 heart rate)
- Goal setting for Time, Distance, and Calories
- Console/Monitor: 7’’ backlit LCD
- Triple shock-absorbing system
- EKG contact HR sensors
- Transport wheels included
- A tablet holder included
- Dual storage tray
- Bluetooth speakers
This unit is transported in a box that weighs 216 lbs./97.97 kg with dimensions of 72’’ long by 35’’ wide by 15’’ high, and shipping commences once an order is completed on Amazon, and delivery is made within a couple of days.
Putting this treadmill together is no rocket science because it is straightforward and easy. It could be assembled by any average skilled person in less than an hour.
The tools needed for attaching the parts and the instruction manual that guides you through the process are included in the package.
No serious maintenance is required other than making sure that the treadmill is kept clean after every workout session.
Also, ensure that the tread belt is kept free of any dirt or debris that could prevent it from running smoothly; and periodic lubrication is also needed.
The RUNOW 6631CA Folding Treadmill has a commercial-grade steel frame. It supports 287 lbs./130 kg maximum user weight capacity.
It has a triple shock-absorbing system, 40 workout programs, built-in Bluetooth speakers, a 7’’ backlit LCD monitor, and much more.